Monday, February 5, 2007

The Week of Gary

Well, it has regretfully been awhile. Nevertheless, I'm back in action after a relaxing yet uneventful weekend. I did, however, go grocery shopping, and am looking to minimize my purchasing food at school. I got yogurt, protein bars, ham/turkey for sandwiches, vegetables for tuna salad sandwiches, and hummus w/pita chips. In addition to my diet, I'm looking to this week to be relaxing, fun, eventful, productive, and inspiring. Here's a glance:
  • consume around 2500 calories a day
  • 500 crunches at least 3 of the days
  • still workout everyday
  • go out every night
  • do all my hw/reading
  • write at least 1 more song (maybe 2, we currently have 8 songs w/lyrics and chords)
My intent is to lose 10-15 lbs within the next 2 weeks. Oh yes, it is possible. And it is okay for me to do. It's go time!

No comments: