Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gotta get through this...

Come on...let me get to 275 please.....277.8 today. I needed that boost this morning. Almost a month now of this and if I didn't show any signs soon, I would've been UNHAPPY.

Nevertheless, some improvement.

Last night was fun. 7 games of racquetball (about 1hr 45min) and then a mile at the track (Peter/Adam did more). Then we hung out at Trojan Grounds just telling funny stories and reminiscing about good foods we want to eat but shouldn't! Feelin the annoying stress of school right now...gotta get through this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Gary--looks like you're keeping a journal of your progress. Very, very organized--almost inspirational for me. =P

Anyway, right on.

Bird on a Wire said...

Trojan Grounds?! Sounds enticing.