Yesterday ended with a *SPLAT*.
I had pasta. We're talking A LOT OF CALORIES. Eh.
This morning I had yogurt (170) and a Kellogg's diet bar (90).
Disappointed? Yes, I am.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Rather than talk about how annoying yesterday was (because of frustrating classes), I'd like to focus on the good.
- Good: I ate in some moderation.
- Breakfast: 3 eggs (210 calories), 4 thin pieces of ham/turkey (40), 1 piece of 7-grain toast (100 calories? i need to check)
- Not so good:
- Lunch/Dinner: turkey sandwich, macaroni and cheese (1800-2000?)
- Good: Exercise was okay
- 10 minutes on the bike (burned 100 calories)
- maintained weight for biceps, triceps, bench
- walked a mile at the track
- Good: Exercise was brutal
- Peter indicates this means our work out last night (8 hours prior) was effective
- Couldn't do all the weight I did last night, but certainly tried
- 30 min on elliptical - 400 calories
- Weighed 276.2lbs
- Not so good:
- Same breakfast as yesterday, but with some tater tots
- Gonna have a salad for lunch, some pita chips and hummus for dinner
Monday, February 5, 2007
Well, it has regretfully been awhile. Nevertheless, I'm back in action after a relaxing yet uneventful weekend. I did, however, go grocery shopping, and am looking to minimize my purchasing food at school. I got yogurt, protein bars, ham/turkey for sandwiches, vegetables for tuna salad sandwiches, and hummus w/pita chips. In addition to my diet, I'm looking to this week to be relaxing, fun, eventful, productive, and inspiring. Here's a glance:
- consume around 2500 calories a day
- 500 crunches at least 3 of the days
- still workout everyday
- go out every night
- do all my hw/reading
- write at least 1 more song (maybe 2, we currently have 8 songs w/lyrics and chords)