Sunday, January 28, 2007

Is it possible?

Well, this is going to be another Gary-downer post. While in the shower I've realized that for the past month, nothing's changed. I'm no closer to my weight goal, the CD has not progressed any further, and I'm just more tired than usual. How can it be possible that I've wasted an entire month?

Yes, I do feel better in shape, but I still weigh the same. My body is still the same.

The diet is going to be running full steam ahead tomorrow, but I'm feeling like that's all I am, full of steam.

I'm going to keep trying things until they work. Whatever it is, I'm going to keep trying.
  • I heard once that Usher (haven't heard of him in awhile) did 1000 sit-ups/crunches a day. 1000! I feel like that would take me two weeks to do a 1000.
  • I heard that holding in your stomach and holding for a little bit, is the same thing as a sit-up.
  • I'm combining the two. I'm going to see if I can do (I'm setting the goal a lot lower b/c I'm not Usher) 500 sit-ups/crunches/holding in my tummy for one day. If I can do it one day, I'm certainly going to keep going. I'm always interested in a challenge. This one might, again, be too lofty. Oh well, I'll let you know how it goes.
-edit-

Crunch Count
9:00am - woke up
10:00am - 300 crunches
2:40pm - 500 crunches total
(these pseudo-crunches I'm doing aren't as strenuous as regular crunches, but I'm starting to feel it).

1 comment:

Bird on a Wire said...

Keep it up, dude! I wish you the best of luck, and with this kind of dedication I know you'll do it.