Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Powerless

Hopefully the video works. -edit- To add to my frustration, I forgot to rotate the video. I'm too tired to change it. Enjoy regardless.




Weight
  • Today, I weigh 281.6 pounds. Pretty much same weight as yesterday
Food
  • Lunch and Dinner (3:30pm)
    • 12" meatball sandwich w/provolone cheese on wheat bread - 1000 calories gained?
Exercise - Tuesday - Racquetball
  • Three good games of racquetball for about an hour - 500 calories lost
  • 10-15 min of elliptical - 200 calories lost
Music
  • "Powerless" is actually the title of one of the songs we have for the album. It's a song written to reflect my absolute inability to talk to those I'm attracted to. Fitting for today=)
Bonus
  • My article was published in today's edition of the Daily Trojan. It's not meant to be a provocative piece, just a reflective one. Check it out here.

No comments: