Monday, January 8, 2007

More than a New Year's Resolution

College is arguably the best time of one's life (aside for those who don't go or those who just flat disagree). Not to say I haven't had a formative experience, but false hopes and disappointments have tainted a large portion of the past 4 years.

That's about to change. Over the course of the next few months (graduation is May 11, 2007), I am going to actively pursue several goals which I would have previously thought unachievable. I'll be keeping you posted along the way.

The three main topics you'll be hearing about are:

- my pursuit of losing weight and ultimately feeling good
- my and my best friend's work on our CD
- my spring break road trip from l.a. to seattle and everywhere in between

So, without further ado, here we go.

No comments: