Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ends

It's been awhile b/c I was gone on a retreat this weekend. While it was refreshing to get away from the stress and struggles of everything at USC, I still find I'm battling with my weight.

I'm finding different meanings in the phrase "question yourself". I usually question myself in what I see as a constructive manner, critically for the sake of improvement. Lately, I've been second-guessing myself, unsure of how I'm acting in some superficial situations.
My self-consciousness has reached new highs.

I'm at the ends of this. It's time to move to another stage. I'm too impatient to wait for results of having worked out everyday (three weeks in now).

Starting tomorrow:

  • smaller portions, different foods, a more food-conscious self

  • more efficiency, better organization, a more productive lifestyle

  • pushing the limits of creativity, accumulating knowledge, a well-read, unique perspective


A golden day. I need a brand new start. (ironically from the song Start)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey :) just wanted to say i'm excited for you--there's nothing like change to liven things up. good luck!

Bird on a Wire said...

Gary-
Hey man, it's Simon (yeah, I'm doing this blogger thing as well). Great blog! I'll put you on my links!